Thursday, October 1, 2009

Black Diamond on Wheels










She said, "Honey, I need somewhere to put all my supplies when we do a craft show."

Using leftovers from previous projects taking up space in the garage, I had a sheet of quarter inch luan , extra paint, a two by six and scrap formica. All I needed was four casters and two sets of drawer guides. This is basically a box made as light as I could to load up for a show. The wheels make it easy to maneuver in and out of buildings for indoor shows.

"I like the shape and look of a ships' helm", she said. "I need signage and a design that is really noticable painted on it like black diamonds." These diamonds gave it a magical element. She laid out the lettering and I painted the ship.

"Can you make a money tray to fit inside a drawer," she said? "Can I make a tray, of course," said I. She is very happy with this cash wrap and my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment